[SSJ-Coaches] Coaches Game Update (Tentative teams)

G Khadder u8 at ssjysl.org
Fri Sep 5 14:57:49 PDT 2008

I have already received several requests to move certain coaches from the 9:50AM game to the noon game.

Are there any volunteers from the noon time game who will be willing to play in the earlier game? The weather will not be as hot at 9:50AM -- an incentive

Ghassan

From: u8 at ssjysl.orgTo: tknolans at sbcglobal.net; ssj-coaches at ssjysl.org; ssj-rec at ssjysl.orgSubject: Coaches Game Update (Tentative teams)Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 20:06:46 +0000

 First, the 11:00AM game was re-scheduled to 9:50AM since the field has already been reserved for a U10 exhibition game between 10:30AM and 11:30AM. I have 41 coaches/assistant coaches signed up. I put together 4 teams. I tried to pair coaches/assistant coaches, accommodate special requests, and avoid conflicts with the pictures schedule. Let me know if you have signed up and your name is not on the list The following teams are tentative. You may request a change; however, do provide a compelling reason such as:1- Game time conflicts with your dunk tank or photo schedule2- Coach/assistant coach were split into separate teams I will publish the final schedule late tonight Ghassan First game: 9:50AM - 10:25AM=======================Team # 1Ghassan KhadderRaj Singh   Bruce Yost Carrie Newton Amy Venegas   jerry taylor  Eric Nilson Jorge Prado  Jesse SekhonBrian Duckering Team # 2Jerry SupernawLouiJeff SemoneChristophe Didier Daniel Taylor   Ken ScottDiane ScottBeth Wicklander Howard Wicklander Ray Higdon  Second game: 12:00PM - 12:35PM==========================Team # 3Andy DorianMartin Thurmann   Peter Meijles Marc McisaacJeff Redclift   Christophe Didier  Deb Brown-Hegg  Mirna Perales  Francisco Lopez Poly Gil Team # 4Lonnie Nunley Tim Daugherty Shannon Opilla  Tony Moses Tony Deras Juan Cardoza Robert Aguilar Francisco Gutierrez Carlos Guerra Rogaciano Esparza Conrad Rodricks