[SSJ-Coaches] Coaches Game Update (FINAL team raster)

G Khadder u8 at ssjysl.org
Sat Sep 6 14:33:04 PDT 2008

The following team assignment is final. The only requests I would consider at this time are reassignments from the noon game to the 9:50AM game. There are more players at the noon time game because 9:50AM turned out to be an inconvenient time for many coaches.

Teams # 1 and # 3 need to show up in dark colored T-shirts -- any dark color will do. The remaining two teams need to show up in White T-shirts. It is a good idea to bring both a white and dark colored shirts in case we need to re-balance teams.

I assigned a captain to each team to help organize the team.

Be on the field 15 minutes before the start of the game. Showing up earlier might be a good idea to stretch out and warm-up.

Do let your team know about your game. One objective of the games is to have the kids show up to cheer for their coaches.

IMPORTANT: These games are exhibition games that are meant for the kids. Safety is paramount. Avoid dangerous plays. Most of us are not in shape and are not as young as we used to be.

IMPORTANT: Spectators will be on the sidelines. Avoid hard kicks that might hurt a spectator

IMPORTANT: We need to role model for the kids. Arguing with the referee or with other players is forbidden.

Other than that, bring lots of "ADVIL" and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First game: 9:50AM - 10:25AM=======================Team # 1 (Dark Colored T-Shirts)Ghassan Khadder <= CaptainRaj Singh   Bruce Yost Carrie Newton Amy Venegas   jerry taylor  Eric Nilson Jorge Prado  Jesse Sekhon Team # 2 (White T-Shirts)Randy Palisoc <= CaptainJerry SupernawLouiShannon OpillaJeff SemoneAndy DorianDaniel Taylor   Ken ScottJavier UrizarRay Baskett
 Second game: 12:00PM - 12:35PM==========================Team # 3 (Dark Colored T-shirts)Brian Duckering  <= CaptainMartin Thurmann   Peter Meijles Marc McisaacJeff Redclift   Christophe Didier  Deb Brown-Hegg  Mirna Perales  Francisco Lopez Poly GilRobert Aguilar Francisco Gutierrez
 Team # 4 (White T-shirts)Beth Wicklander  <= CaptainHoward Wicklander Ray HigdonLonnie Nunley Tim Daugherty Tony Moses Tony Deras Juan Cardoza Carlos Guerra Rogaciano Esparza Conrad Rodricks