[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: delgado_board| Goal Differential Policy

Crawdad1961 crawdad1961 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 11:56:53 PDT 2008

Here is the policy again for those who cannot figure out what sportsmanship means.

Pull your big kids and or put them in the back, I tell mine to shoot wide of the goal.
Put the bench kids up the front to score.

Shoot on yourself to keep it legit if need be.  Kinda of bogus but hey its youth sport
and not the MLS.

Don