[SSJ-Coaches] available turf slots for Spring

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Wed Apr 1 12:54:38 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

In all cases the first team that sends an email wins

- April 11: multiple spots available on Turf
- April 18 there is a spot at 8:15
- April 25 the team playing at 8:30 at Santa Teresa would prefer an
afternoon game. If you want to trade let me know!

Don has put all the games on the Spring website (Thanks a lot!!)

Please check to make sure that all your games are correctly listed (in
particular games that got moved might be missing, as he was not always
able to correctly match the games, I know that he had some problems with
games from Fury and Surge).

Greetings, Claudio