[SSJ-Coaches] Shin guards are Mandatory

Crawdad1961 crawdad1961 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 13:48:35 PDT 2009

Coaches,

I had a chat with another board member today about this policy.

Shin guards must be worn when contact is possible.  If they are warming up
and or running. No,  But once a ball is in play and they can get into contact with another player
than they need to be on.

I know some of the older kids think its cool not to wear them.

I would hate to loose our insurance and league charter through CYSA due to some coaches
incompetence by not making sure his or her players are safe.  Please make sure you have your
kids safe at practice and games.

Thank you for your efforts in keeping the kids safe.

Don Crawford
SSJYSL VP