[SSJ-Coaches] Coaches Meeting

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Sun Apr 26 22:10:49 PDT 2009

To All Comp. Coaches,

We will be having a mandatory coaches meeting on May 14, 2009 at 6:45.? The meeting will be held at the clubhouse at 7047 Via Ramada, San Jose, CA 95139.

Please show up on time.? We will have two presentations that you must be there for. They are short presentations and in between we will go over the registration forms
for the fall season.? Coaches that can not make it must send another person in their place.?

If you have questions regarding tournaments, we can go over this also.? The meeting should be done by 9.

Rosemary