[SSJ-Coaches] Coaches's game on Sept 13th

G Khadder khadder at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:04:22 PDT 2009

Now, I have a full roster.

If you have formally signed up within the passed few week and I just missed your email, I will include you.

If you have not formally signed up but you are interested to participate, let me know. I will add you to the waiting list. If there is enough coaches in the waiting list, I might consider organizing another game.

Ghassan

Andy Dorian               SSJ Skyhawks             C3       BU14
Miguel Lopez              SSJ Tigers                   C3       GU14
Julianna Smith                                                 Rec      BU12
Jorge Prado                 SSJ Dragons                C3       BU10
Marc McIsaac             SSJ Fire Hawks           Rec      BU8
Jeff Redclift                SSJ Dragons                C3       BU10
Dennis Montejano       SSJ Dragons                C3       BU10
Amy Venegas                                                 Rec      GU12     (Jeff Barber’s team)
Jeremy Leroux            SSJ Terminators          Rec      BU8
Jerry Taylor                 SSJ Blue Diamonds    Rec      GU8
Carrie Newton                        SSJ Blue Diamonds    Rec      GU8
Carlos Guerra              SSJ Pumas                   C3       BU17
Roger Esparza             SSJ Pumas                   C3       BU17
Jay Wagner                 SSJ Tigers                   C3       GU14
Javier Urizar
Cal Smith
Rob Woolley
Francisco Lopez
Gilbert
Aaron Hart
Christophe Didier

Below is the list of coaches/assistant coaches who signed up for the coaches' game on Sept 13th. I still have openings in case any is still interested. Again, all comp/rec coaches/assistant coaches are illegible to participate.

- If you are listed but you are not participating in the game, please let me know to remove you from the list
- If you are not listed yet have expressed interest to participate, just let me know and I will add your name
- If any of the info included in the list in incorrect, provide correction

[...]

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.