[SSJ-Coaches] Urgent - Teams Needed -CORRECTION

anh nguyen ssjyslcomp at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 09:30:27 PDT 2009

Hello Coaches,

South San Jose is holding the E Course this weekend and due to last minute changes, we need your help.  The coaching candidates have to set up training sessions and need players for the sessions.  Please help us if your team can participate tomorrow.  We need two teams:

Aug. 30, Team #1,  8AM - 10 AM, Bernal

Aug 30, Team #2, 10AM - 12 Noon, Bernal.

Please call me on my cell:  623-5420 if you can help us.  We really appreciate your help with this last minute request.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Anh

Anh Nguyen
SSJYSL Comp./Coaching Dir.
(408)578-6537

South San Jose is holding the E Course this weekend and due to last minute changes, we need your help.  The coaching candidates have to set up training sessions and need players for the sessions.  Please help us if your team can participate tomorrow.  We need two teams:

Aug. 23, Team #1,  8AM - 10 AM, Bernal

Aug 23, Team #2, 10AM - 12 Noon, Bernal.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----