[SSJ-Coaches] I am the new Comp Director for the League

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 16:02:04 PST 2009

Dear Coaches

As last Monday I am the new Comp Director.

I hope you can help me to fulfill the possition with your experience and input.

Please, send me an email with your name, contact info and the name of  the team(s) you are coaching. Also the class you are playing and if possible the latest news on the team, like how the team did on the Fall season.
Please, go to the League's main page and fill the Coaches Application form as soon as you can. Send it via email or by mail to the address provided.

Thank you so much in advance for all of your help and cooperation.

Enjoy your Holiday Season and Happy New Year.

Best regards
Jorge Prado
BU10 Dragons