[SSJ-Coaches] Uniforms for SSJYSL Comp teams

Anne Semone annesemone at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 20:19:21 PST 2009

Coaches,
Attached is an order form and spread sheet for sizes to order Addidas Toque uniforms which will be available until Sep 2010.  For new teams, I believe this is the most cost-effective way to order good quality uniforms for your teams over the longest period of time.

The prices represent a 40% discount.  We used them for 5 years as our supplier of Rec uniforms and equipment through Fall 2007 and we are going back to them for Fall 2009.  Included in the price (Youth/Adult) of each kit are the numbers, league logo, tax and shipping (all things that are extra cost in other offerings). So the costs represent the "out-the-door" pricing.

I've included pictures of the uniform color choices meeting league requirements. You may choose from any of the combinations.  All kits include a white away jersey - per the board's decision.  Sock color choices are on the same page of the uniform as is the order form.

If you want to have your kids try-on sizes, I'll  have them available 28 February from 1-4pm at my house.  The uniforms will be in Youth and Adult sizes.  This provides the longer-inseam shorts (which seem most appropriate after review) and provide the best opportunity for allowing for growth of the kids over time.

If you are interested please email me and I will provide location and phone number.  I will place the order with Dayak's Monday, 2 March, to make sure we get the uniforms in time.

If you have questions, please email me at annesemone at yahoo.com.

Cheers,
Jeff