[SSJ-Coaches] teams on website

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL) rec at ssjysl.org
Fri Jan 23 08:07:38 PST 2009

Hi Coaches!

I made some changes to the teams listed on our webpage, and in
particular added some teams. For those of you that are new to the
league: every team has a website that can be edited by the coach and
manager of the team. You can use it to publicize tryouts, inform parents
about your team, reserve practice fields, upload pictures for the team,
inform everyone about great successes you had with your team, manage an
email list for your parents, and more. For now you should at least make
sure that the contact information for the coach is correct so that
interested players/parents can contact you.

For details on how to edit your team page:
http://www.ssjysl.org/coach_ed.shtml

If there is a problem with a team (note that you can change everything
yourself except for the gender, age group and class your team plays in)
or if you have any questions please send me an email,

Greetings, Claudio

Claudio Fleiner, Rec Director, SSJYSL, rec at ssjysl.org