[SSJ-Coaches] Team Packets

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Wed Jul 1 23:23:03 PDT 2009

Coaches,

If you have not turned in your team paperwork, Sunday is the last day.? I need at least 11 players and coaches forms to consider your team a valid team.? If I do not have this I will not
verify your team and you will not be playing class 3 or 1 this fall.? Even if you have signed up on the website, if I don't have your paperwork you will not play.

Also,? I need all coaches registration forms if you have not turned them in.? Please submit with a copy of your coaching license if you have taken a class within the last 9 months.

Rosemary