[SSJ-Coaches] Delgado teams, you need to be in submit status for your team

Crawdad1961 crawdad1961 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 08:40:10 PDT 2009

Coaches in Delgado.

A lot of you are in edit mode and not submitted status.

Go to the coach section on the left and under Registration is the submit

Submit This is where you complete registration and submit your team's application to the PlayingLeague. You must complete this step if your team intends to play in one of the Playing Leagues. Skip this step and don't hit SUBMIT and your Team will NOT play.

Don