[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: Rotary Cup Looking for Fill in Teams for August 15th and 16th
alvarezhome at netscape.net
alvarezhome at netscape.net
Fri Jul 17 12:57:29 PDT 2009
From: Mvonraesfeld at aol.com
To: steven.balajadia at lmco.com; amays at fsslaw.com; nwcooper at yahoo.com; gabrielwolff at earthlink.net; dsampson5 at yahoo.com; kleinfmly at sbcglobal.net; liannrey at sbcglobal.net; Surfrby25 at aol.com; annekeating at comcast.net; granger-jones at sbcglobal.net; rrousselot at att.net; sccrmike at gmail.com; mkwoods at sbcglobal.net; my6kids at hughes.net; feehanp at yahoo.com; lerry95070 at yahoo.com; cabrenee at yahoo.com; wvfusionfc at gmail.com; alvarezhome at netscape.net; fcutting1 at comcast.net; jluotto at yahoo.com; teachercheryl at sbcglobal.net; dlmsjdavidson at att.net; anenecuilco at sbcglobal.net; Coachserg7 at yahoo.com; Ivan.Bandov at sjsu.edu; rpbolanos at sbcglobal.net; kevin at kjlanigan.com; GMM_16 at HOTMAIL.COM; tpashoian at yahoo.com; djknbrown at comcast.net; huckaby72 at yahoo.com; ruben_s_sanchez at yahoo.com; cheryl_vanzuylen at yahoo.com; libbs13 at yahoo.com; fitchpitch at astound.net; jerizza at sbcglobal.net; milpitasxgirls at comcast.net; bkoeloe at sbcglobal.net; marcoditano at yahoo.com; dang at heritagesc.com; kkwhitworth at gmail.com; becerra_5 at sbcglobal.net; cstoeppe at cisco.com; rattoad at sbcglobal.net; Karen.Trolan at cbnorcal.com; dafbrady1 at comcast.net; pitchmaker at californiafieldsupply.com; clarac at ABCandM.com; kathy.saucier at roche.com; richff at yahoo.com; plnicholas at ymail.com; cvquicksilver at sbcglobal.net; coachvictorg at gmail.com; fjnandm at comcast.net; karenoc at sbcglobal.net; sschultz at gallina.com; dankoga at yahoo.com; mcalpine5 at yahoo.com; ffontanilla at comcast.net; tomannie.jackman at comcast.net; jmayora at sbcglobal.net; mgc7177 at comcast.net; dave at coachsandusky.com; steves at heritagesc.com; longboard14 at hotmail.com; tmooney at visa.com; suzanne at baranhome.com
Sent: Wed, Jul 15, 2009 5:11 pm
Subject: Rotary Cup Looking for Fill in Teams for August 15th and 16th
Greeting Coaches and Managers,
One last attempt to find teams interested20in filling spots for the Rotary Cup.
The Rotary Cup is looking for 2 fill-in teams or participating teams to fill out a U15 and U16 girls division.
The game times for Saturday 8/15 are as follows:
Mid County Strikers
NV San Jose Milan 93
P. Rage Orange
The game times for Sunday 8/16 are as follows:
Diablo FC94 Ambush
5th in points
CYSA Policy on Fill In Teams:
In order to provide all teams the minimum number of games, if a tournament is short of entrants in any age group, a fill-in team may be used to complete a bracket. Fills in teams are to be used only to fill a vacancy in a tournament bracket that cannot otherwise be filled.
1. Fill-in teams are defined as a team comprised of at least one credentialed coach and up to any 18 players registered within any single CYSA district and which is qualified to play in the age group and gender classification of the tournament (regardless of division).
h player on the fill-in team must have a valid US Youth Soccer member pass and a properly completed US Youth Soccer membership form. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS REQUIREMENT!
b. Each coach of the fill-in team must have a valid US Youth Soccer member pass.
2. NO FILL-IN TEAM WILL BE ACCEPTED IF A QUALIFIED TEAM HAS APPLIED TO FILL THE VACANCY AT THE TIME THE ACCEPTANCE AND REJECTION REPORTS ARE COMPLETED.
a. Teams listed on the reject list shall be given first right of refusal for the vacancy unless the tournament director can demonstrate a valid reason not to accept the team(s) on the rejection list. (for example, a team that had submitted a NSF check, a team that had previously attended the tournament and had a record of bad behavior, etc.)
3. Fill-in teams will not be charged an entry fee. Actual results for all games involving fill-in teams will not be included in the tournament standings. All games in which they participate will be scored as a forfeit in favor of their opponent.
4. A fill-in team is not eligible for any awards other than participation awards.
5. Fill-in games are not considered to be competition for the fill-in team; therefore, eligibility for future tournament, league and cup play will not be affected.
6. Prior to the tournament taking place, both the Tournament Director and the participating fill-in team must notify the fill-in
team’s District Commissioner of their participation in the tournament. The tournament director must advise the fill in team of their responsibility to notify their District Commissioner.
If your team is interested in participating in the 9th Annual Rotary Cup, either has a fill in team or a participating team, please contact me as soon as possible.
Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SSJ-Coaches