[SSJ-Coaches] opening day

KAREN BEUERLEIN tknolans at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 27 18:00:16 PDT 2009

Hi Coaches,
South San Jose Youth Soccer League's annual opening day provides competitive teams with an opportunity for fund raising activities.  Competitive teams may host a booth and sell food or other items to make some money.  If your team would like to host a booth please contact me via email with the following information:
	* Contact name
	* Team Name
	* Items to be sold
In order to maximize profits for all teams and to avoid bidding wars I am restricting each item to one booth.  This will be issued on a first come first serv basis.  for exmaple the first team to email a request for hot dogs will be the only team to sell hotdogs.  All teams may sell drinks and snacks.

	* Teams hosting booths must provide there own tables, easy ups and supplies.
	* Electrical access may be limited so contact me if electrical access is required.
	* Teams must remove there own garbage and clean their area up after the event.
Please contact me via email with any questions.
Karen Nolan
SSJYSL
Activities and Promotions