[SSJ-Coaches] Coaching Courses

anh nguyen ssjyslcomp at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 21:46:44 PDT 2009

Hello Coaches,

South San Jose League will host two courses:

F Course - Aug. 21-22, location Gunderson or Bernal
E Course - Aug 28, 29, 30, location Gunderson or Bernal

If you plan to attend, please send a check $50, payable to SSJYSL to:

Anh Nguyen
5037 Gazania Dr.
San Jose  CA  95111

Once I receive your check, I will put you on the class.  Upon successful completion, the check will be returned to you.

I have also attached the coaching license requirements from Distrcit II for your reference.
Thank you

Best Regards,
Anh

Anh Nguyen