[SSJ-Coaches] opening day please forward to your teams

KAREN BEUERLEIN tknolans at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 30 17:33:11 PDT 2009

There was a very big mistake on the flyer that was distributed at the rec coaches meeting last regarding opening day.  I apologize for any confusion as do my 2 editors (12 and 13 years old).
 OPENING DAY IS ON SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 13, not on Sunday August 13 as stated on the flyer.  Please make sure that your parents a aware of the correct date.

Opening day is our league's celebration of the upcoming soccer season.  In addition to team and individual pictures, there are also fun activities.  Our competetive teams will also be there selling food to raise money for their teams.  In addition, there will also be a soccer game for our coaches to showcase their talents.  Encourage your players and their families to come out and enjoy opening day.

You should also have received two tickets for each player to enjoy the activities at opening day.  Additional tickets will be avaiable for purchace at the event.

Team Pictrures
I will distribute a picture schedule by August 20.  If you have any requests for specific times please let me know.  I will try to accomodate them.  Once the schedule has been complete it is very difficult to change times.  There will be one make up date for teams.  Unfortunately we are not able to accomodate make ups for individuals.

Volunteers.
We need volunteers for opening day.  Have your parents contact me for volunteer opportunities to work for reimbursement of their volunteer fees.

Karen Nolan