[SSJ-Coaches] Comp team uniform contract

eric simons ricklions at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 11 15:05:44 PDT 2009

First, I have been through this uniform process a number of times over the years that I have been with the league, you are beating a drum that has been beaten a number of times already over the years on the same issue!!!

Second, it is my understanding from the last board vote taken, regarding competitive team uniforms, and distributed to the all the coaches, that competitive teams were allowed to pick any uniform/manufacture as long as that uniform's colors were our league colors.