No subject

Thu Jun 11 08:41:06 PDT 2009

ricklions at earthlink.net
Soccer line (408) 227-4163

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Semone
To: SSJ-coaches at ssjysl.org
Cc: board at ssjysl.org; ssj-Board at ssjysl.org
Sent: 6/11/2009 8:54:58 AM
Subject: [SSJ-Coaches] Comp team uniform contract

All,
    I apologize for the delay, but it took me awhile to obtain the level of detail I thought you should have (READ THE ENTIRE EMAIL).  In short the following items are what I think we should vote on. I've included some potential uniform selections (attachment) from the vendors discussed below.  Please email me back on your vote of choice A.Challenger or B. Dayak's Den and if B. then which number 1 through 4(company you would like to go with).  Email me back by Sun Noon please, thanks -