[SSJ-Coaches] Spring league schedules

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Sun Mar 29 10:30:31 PDT 2009

Hi Coaches,

several leagues have problems with the gotsoccer website (technical
ones, as it
simply does not work correctly with all browsers, and time: having
schedulers
updated multiple websites is time consuming and error prone).

If you don't see the schedule for your away game game on gotsoccer just send
an email to the opponents coach. In order to find the contact info click
on this
link: http://cysadistrict2.gotsport.com/clubsite/?p=261, then find your
age group,
click on 'Schedule', scroll down to your bracket, then click on "team
contact info".
This seems to work with most browsers. Even if you see the schedule you
might
want to confirm that the game has not been rescheduled.

If you have a problem getting the team info drop me an email (with your
team name
and age group please) and I'll email you the list for your age group.

Chances are that our games will not be on gotsoccer, at least for the
first weekend,
so you should send an email to your opponents coach/manager to let them
know when and where the game will be (you can include a link to the field
from our website so they get all the necessary info, including parking
rules, address
and field layout: http://www.ssjysl.org/fields.shtml )

Fields: there seems to be no way to get the address of a field (at least
I have not
found that weblink yet). Email your opponent for details (and if someone
found
that link I'd appreciate a quick email too so I can let everyone know).

Game cards: if your game has not been assigned a time on gotsoccer there
is no
way to print game cards, so please make sure to have some of the old ones
with you when you go to a game, including a roster to paste onto them.

Good luck with the Spring Season!

Claudio