[SSJ-Coaches] SPring soccer and the new web site
crawdad1961 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 08:56:49 PDT 2009
I am putting the SSJ games into the new web site for SSJ.
You need to follow the procedure for spring for the new passes and the new game
I have added all the SSJ home games for this Saturday and working on the other dates, I will
be after some of you for game date changes to where you moved games to.
You need to put your team into the roster and print the new match cards and with a
stamp and envelope send it in and report the scores via phone.
Make sure you contact the other team to verify the dates and time the monday before the game.
1. Submitting the Match Card
Match Referee will receive a stamped, addressed envelope from the home
team to return the Match Card to the D2 Spring League.
* The Match Referee must obtain the coach signature of both teams playing the match.
* The Match Referee and Assistant Referees must also clearly print their names and sign the match card.
* Completed and signed match cards must be sent to the D2 Spring League at
* George Tharakan - District 2 Spring League
* P. O. Box 2100, Sunnyvale, CA 94087-0100
the Match Referee issued a send-off (Red Card), then the Match Referee
is responsible for returning the Match Card along with the Player or
Coach Pass for the individual that was sent-off and a completed
Send-Off report to the D2 Spring League. The coach/manager of the team
receiving a send-off must hand the Match Referee a stamped envelope
addressed to the D2 Spring League at the same address above.
* If no send-off was issued in the match, then
the Match Referee is required to return the Match Card to the Referee
Coordinator of the home League/Club, then the home League/Club will
return the Match Cards to the D2 Spring League.
the Match Referee is NOT required to return the Match Card to the home
League/Club, then the Match Referee must return the Match Card using
the stamped, addressed envelope that was handed to them by the home
2. Red Card Procedure
Match Referee must submit the send-off report, along with the
player/coach pass and the completed and signed Match Card to the D2
Spring League using the stamped, addressed envelope given to them by
the home team.
* The D2 Spring League address is -
* George Tharakan - D2 Spring League
* P.O. Box 2100, Sunnyvale, CA 94087-0100
player/coach pass will be returned to the President of the Registration
League of the player/coach that received the send-off as soon as the
minimum number of suspensions have been served.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SSJ-Coaches