[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: 9th Annual Santa Clara Rotary Cup, August 15th and 16th

Crawdad1961 crawdad1961 at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 12:17:19 PDT 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "Mvonraesfeld at aol.com" <Mvonraesfeld at aol.com>
To: springleague.d2.cysa at gmail.com; sabineaustin at yahoo.com; feehanp at yahoo.com; ruben_s_sanchez at yahoo.com; mabarca9943 at charter.net; rjdavidburke at yahoo.com; mgcruzin at sbcglobal.net; crawdad1961 at yahoo.com; mithat_guraydin at csaa.com; gneustadter at yahoo.com; mkwoods at sbcglobal.net; junaustoriana at yahoo.com; jussen1 at netzero.net; bennetw at sbcglobal.net; rrhoades at comcast.net; charles.kluz at comcast.net; president at wvysl.org; bruce_yost at yahoo.com; ibdabigdaddy at sbcglobal.net; president at cvysl.org; tsilva at sunrisetelecom.com; elida.brownsugar at gmail.com; mgg00 at comcast.net; ed.sanjuan at lmco.com; michael at chipsearch.com; awscarlos at charter.net; MussallemR at aol.com
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 11:21:48 AM
Subject: 9th Annual Santa Clara Rotary Cup, August 15th and 16th

Dear League Presidents and Delgado Reps;

Please forward this e-mail to your class 3 teams.

9th Annual Santa Clara Rotary Cup, August 15th and 16th

The Rotary Cup has been approved to host 104 teams.    This
year we have been approved to host U19 Class 3 Girls' teams.  The deadline
for application to the tournament is June 20th.  Teams that apply by the
deadline must and will be given preference over the teams that apply after
the deadline.

While we are hoping to fill the tournament, the tournament committee will
decide on July 1st the number of teams that we can host based on the number of
teams that apply and the number of divisions that have at least 4 teams.

If your team is interested in participating in the 13th Annual Santa Clara
Rotary Cup, please submit your application by June 20th.

9th Annual Santa Clara Rotary Cup
August 15th and 16th
Hosting 104 Division 3 Teams:
Boys: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Girls: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19
$425 per team
Make checks payable to SC Rotary
Cup.

Application and fees should be sent via your District Tournament
Coordinator to:
Martin Von Raesfeld
1135 Chapman Street
San Jose, CA 95126
mvonraesfeld at aol.com

Please feel free to contact me should you have any
questions.

Thanks, Marty

Discover the variety of Bisquick® mix. Get Recipes & Savings Now.