[SSJ-Coaches] Coacehs appreciation dinner

KAREN BEUERLEIN tknolans at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 2 16:46:44 PST 2009

Don't forget!

The coaches appreciation dinner is next Tuesday November 10th at 6PM.  Coaches, Assistants and Managers are welcome to attend and enjoy prime rib, a no host bar and good company.  Share your stories from the season and have a great time.  We'll see you there!
Karen

Coaches Appreciation Dinner
Tuesday November 10 th @ 6PM cocktails and appetizers (no host bar)
                                          7PM Dinner
@ the Elks Lodge
444 West Alma
San Jose 95110

Pictures, Trophies and T shirts will be available for pick up.  I will schedule designated pick up times for those of you unable to pick up at the event.