[SSJ-Coaches] pictures / t shirts

KAREN BEUERLEIN tknolans at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 3 18:52:11 PST 2009

I understand some of the teams are finishing up and having their team parties this weekend.  I have the pictures and t-shirts name and can make accomodations for those teams having their parties this weekend.  Email me if you need me to pull your teams items together ahead and when you can pick them up.  This is only for teams that are having parties this weekend.  All others should wait until the coaches dinner.  Also, I will not have trophies until the day of the dinner.
Karen