[SSJ-Coaches] interested in running a Snack Shack to raise funds for your team (Nov 14/15)?

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL) rec at ssjysl.org
Fri Oct 9 08:16:54 PDT 2009

Hi Coaches,

I am looking for a comp team that is interested to run a snack shack
during the U12 Jamboree at Bernal on Nov 14/15. 16 games will be played,
by 15 teams form SSJ and Mount Hamilton. You are expected to have the
snack shack open on Saturday and Sunday. Details regarding the Jamboree
are available here: http://www.ssjysl.org/tournaments_u12.shtml

If you are interested send me an email, first come first serve.

I am also looking for volunteers to serve as Field Marshals. Please let
your parents know, as this is a great way to put in 3h of volunteer time
to reclaim the volunteer fee.

Greetings, Claudio

Claudio Fleiner, Rec Director, SSJYSL, rec at ssjysl.org