[SSJ-Coaches] Oak Ridge School - Fields - CLOSED ON TUEDAY AND WEDNESDAY - THURSDAY TO BE DETERMINED

eric simons ricklions at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 11 20:49:56 PDT 2009

The pending weather conditions will require that we stay off the Oak Ridge School fields.

The fields at Oak Ridge School will be closed to practices on Tuesday and Wednesday.    Notify your parents now for those that practice at that school.

I will make a determination on Wednesday afternoon if they should also be closed on Thursday.  I will notify you, by e-mail, before 6:00 PM Wednesday evening if  Oak Ridge is available or still closed to practice.  The fields should be available Friday if the rain does not continue into the late part of the week.

I also recommend to Bernal and Herman field coordinators to do the same.  We do not need to tear up our grass fields for practices.

Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at earthlink.net
Soccer line (408) 227-4163