[SSJ-Coaches] Oak Ridge School - Fields - THURSDAY FIELDS AVAILABLE

eric simons ricklions at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 14 18:25:20 PDT 2009

Just checked the fields and they are available for practice on Thursday pending any big change in the weather.

Please do not use the goal area on any of the field.  Move the goals, if you use them to outside the goal area to help keep them ready for Saturday.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at earthlink.net
Soccer line (408) 227-4163