[SSJ-Coaches] SSJYSL Earthquakes Season Tickets

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL) rec at ssjysl.org
Thu Oct 29 22:14:04 PDT 2009

[a message from Anthony Perry, San Jose Earthquakes]

    Members of SSJYSL,

    I hope you took an opportunity to attend a San Jose Earthquakes
    match last season.  They are looking to extend some additional
    benefits to the League next year for players and their families,
    coaches, and referees so stay tuned.  Right now the Earthquakes are
    conducting a season ticket drive and are asking for our help and
    will give back in the process too.  In addition to lowering season
    ticket prices across the board, they have made a league fund-raiser
    option available to us in their new Family Section.  The Earthquakes
    are truly the best value in professional sports starting as low as
    $204 ($255 in the Family Section) for a total of 17 games from March
    through October with no commitment to attend all games.

    Additional benefits include:

    - Same great seat for all 17 home games
    - Season ticket holder gift
    - Up to 40% discount off regular ticket prices
    - Flexible ticket exchange policies for games you are unable to attend
    - Tailgate privileges with Season Ticket Holder parking pass
    - Invitations to exclusive Season Ticket Holder events
    - Flexible payment plans
    - 2010 Season Ticket Holder commemorative pin

                                                and more!

    For any season ticket or Earthquakes based inquiry please contact
    our league representative and mention you’re a part of SSJYSL:

    Anthony Perry // Ticket Sales Representative // San Jose Earthquakes
    408-556-7712 // aperry at sjearthquakes.com

Claudio Fleiner, Rec Director, SSJYSL, rec at ssjysl.org