[SSJ-Coaches] Oak Ridge School - Porta-Potty

eric simons ricklions at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 10 14:48:43 PDT 2009

I received a complaint from one of the coaches regarding the porta-potty at Oak Ridge School over the weekend.   For every ones information the porta-potty at Oak Ridge is scheduled for cleaning every Monday by United.

I went down to the school yesterday to check the unit out and found the interior of the unit as acceptable as a porta-potty can be!  I do not think it was cleaned Monday, being it was a holiday, so it either done on Tuesday or some time yesterday.

The thing that UPSET ME THE MOST WAS THE NUMBER OF DISPOSAL DIAPERS ON THE GROUND OUT SIDE THE UNIT!

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!!

FOR THOSE COACHING AT OAK RIDGE SCHOOL SHOULD YOU SEE ANY OF YOUR PARENTS LEAVING THIS TYPE OF TRASH LET THEM KNOW THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.  Should  you see those from another team please let the coach know or if you are uncomfortable with this then let me know and I'll talk to them.

COACHES USING THIS FIELD LET YOUR PARENTS KNOW THIS IS NOT PERMITTED!!!  There are garbage cans a short distance away at the park that can be used to to dispose of the diapers.  Do not leave them next to the porta-potty!!!

I hope that it is not anyone from the South San Jose teams using this school to leave this type of garbage!  If it is, it needs to stop!

I asked the porta-potty company if they would clean it up.  They said they would ask their driver, but that they could not required the driver to do it.  They are not responsible for the area around the unit.

Chantal, you will notice a extra charge ($65.00) for cleanup of the Oak Ridge porta-potty with tomorrow's date as the extra service.  I requested this to insure the unit is ready for the start of the new season and with us having opening day there on Sunday.

Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at earthlink.net
Soccer line (408) 227-4163