[SSJ-Coaches] Coaches game this Sunday Sept 13th
u8 at ssjysl.org
Sun Sep 13 08:45:34 PDT 2009
I would appreciate it if some of you could bring both white and dark colored T-shirts/jerseys in case there is a need to rebalance the teams.
I will referee the game. The game will start at noon time. Be on the field at least 15-20 minutes earlier to stretch and get organized.
From: u8 at ssjysl.org
To: ssj-coaches at ssjysl.org; tknolans at sbcglobal.net; rec at ssjysl.org; ssj-rec at ssjysl.org
Subject: Coaches game this Sunday Sept 13th
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:05:29 +0000
I divided the two teams. I have 14 coaches in each team. I also selected a captain for each team.
The game will start at noon time sharp. Each half will consist of 25 minutes with no more than 10 minutes break in between. Be on the field at least 15 minutes before the game to get organized and stretch
I prefer to see 9 players per team on the field including a goalie with 5 subs but we can increase the number to 11 players max.
Some coaches might opt to play only one half of the game. In this case, some might show up to play the first half then leave and others who are also interested in play only one half can take their place in the second half of the game -- let your captains know.
Anyone who is interested to play a goalie should let their captain know ahead of time.
If the game conflicts with your photo session, let Karen know to reschedule your session.
More info about the game:
- Will consists of two halves -- each half is 25 minutes.
- Each team will consists of around 9 players including the goal keeper
- The league will provide at least a center ref
- All and only SSJYSL coaches and assistant coaches can participate
- Safety is of highest importance. PLEASE NO SLIDE TACKLE. Bear in mind that not everyone in the game is physically fit.
- Role modeling in front of the kids is important. There is no need to get mad or get into an argument with the ref.
- The game's purpose is for everyone (coaches and spectators) to have fun
- You are welcome to show off your "soccer moves" as long as they are safe to you and others.
- The game is an "exhibition" game consisting of coaches with different levels of skills and fitness. WINNING IS NOT IMPORTANT. Please avoid playing and keeping the ball between only those who are skillful and fit. It is highly desirable for all coaches to participate in the game.
Jorge Prado SSJ Dragons C3 BU10 <== Captain
Jeff Redclift SSJ Dragons C3 BU10
Dennis Montejano SSJ Dragons C3 BU10
Amy Venegas SSJ Barracudas Rec GU12
Jeff Barber SSJ Barracudas Rec GU12
Jeremy Leroux SSJ Terminators Rec BU8
Jerry Taylor SSJ Blue Diamonds Rec GU8
Carlos Guerra SSJ Pumas C3 BU17
Roger Esparza SSJ Pumas C3 BU17
Jay Wagner SSJ Tigers C3 GU14
Javier Urizar SSJ B52’s Rec BU10
Cal Smith SSJ Fireballs Rec BU8
Rob Woolley SSJ Jaguars Rec GU8
Christine Yeager SSJ Cobras Rec BU10
DARK COLORED T-SHIRTS/JERSEYS
Ray Baskett SSJ Terminators Rec BU10 <== Captain
Tony Deras SSJ Elite Independent C1 BU14
Juan Cardoza SSJ Elite Independent C1 BU14
Edgar Meneses SSJ Elite Independent C1 BU14
David Kretz SSJ Quicksilvers Rec GU8
David Verdugo SSJ ?? Rec GU14
Raj Singh SSJ Fire Rec GU14
Francisco Lopez SSJ Indios C3 BU12
Aaron Hart SSJ Wildcats Rec U6
Christophe Didier SSJ Cobras Rec BU10
Andy Dorian SSJ Skyhawks C3 BU14
Miguel Lopez SSJ Tigers C3 GU14
Julianna Smith SSJ ?? Rec BU12
Marc McIsaac SSJ Fire Hawks Rec BU8
Windows Live: Keep your friends up to date with what you do online. Find out more.
Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SSJ-Coaches