[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: 10/7 Earthquakes Host Final Coaches Chalk Talk

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL) rec at ssjysl.org
Wed Sep 30 19:34:04 PDT 2009

>  From: Anthony Perry <aperry at sjearthquakes.com>
>  Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 6:35 PM

Coaches,

Learn some tips from the pros! On Wednesday, October 7th at 7:00pm the
San Jose Earthquakes will be taking on FC Dallas in our LAST home game
of the season! At approximately 5:55pm, a member of the Earthquakes
coaching staff will be conducting a preview of the game to include
potential lineups, individual player strengths and weaknesses, as well
as intriguing individual matchups.

Check in will take place between 5:30 – 5:45pm at Stanton Field just
behind the Corona Tent. Following the chalk talk, we will escort you on
to the field to watch warm-ups.

Space is limited. Please RSVP no later than Monday, October 5th by
6:00pm.  Please contact Anthony Perry below for tickets and to RSVP for
the event (space is limited):

Anthony Perry
Ticket Sales Representative
San Jose Earthquakes