[SSJ-Coaches] FW: Success in Soccer Customer Newsletter: March, 2010

Chris Fitzpatrick coachcfitz at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 11:17:39 PDT 2010

Coaches,

Many of you have asked where do I get my material for some of my training
sessions.  Success in Soccer is a resource that I use to help plan
practices. They provide DVD’s, books, and magazines on how to prepare your
players for a successful playing career.  Let me know if you have any
questions.

Chris Fitzpatrick

Director of Coaching South San Jose Youth Soccer League

Email: coachcfitz at aol.com <mailto:execdir at fcfremont.com>

Phone: (408) 674-4012

www.ssjysl.org <http://www.fysl.org/>