[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: San Diego United Summer Challenge - 2010

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 07:37:59 PDT 2010

fyi

From: Director Rebecca Dierdorff <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, April 15, 2010 2:01:24 PM
Subject: San Diego United Summer Challenge - 2010

WEB SITE DIRECTOR E-MAIL
To unsubscribe to the tournament announcements click HERE.

One of the largest youth soccer clubs in San Diego, San Diego United Futbol Club, would like to invite your team to participate in the 2010 San Diego United Summer Challenge. This tournament has grown in size each and every year and promises to be one of the best San Diego tournaments this year!

Our bracket champions will receive both medals and t-shirts, finalists will receive medals and all participants will receive tournament pins.

We will make every effort to have NO preliminary round coaching conflicts for coaches bringing more than one team. Venues are centrally located in San Diego - convenience for teams coming from everywhere. PARKING AT ALL VENUES WILL BE FREE!

We will have several brackets and competitive play for all ages.

Please plan on making the 2010 San Diego United Summer Challenge on August 7th & 8th part of your 2010 tournament schedule.