[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Eagles Winter Classic 2010

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 07:39:26 PDT 2010

From: Director Paul Morehead <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, April 16, 2010 5:22:54 PM
Subject: Eagles Winter Classic 2010

To unsubscribe to the tournament announcements click HERE.

I just wanted to let you know that registration is now open for the Eagles Summer Classic. The Classic will be held June 12TH and 13TH .This will be a great way to kick off the summer.Games will be played at our new sports complex.. If you have any questions please email me at rebcoach70 at yahoo.com

Paul morehead
Tournament Director