[SSJ-Coaches] Mandatory Coaches Meeting - CAL League Registration

Anh Nguyen anh.dina at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 21 21:41:25 PDT 2010

Hello Coaches,

There will be a meeting to provide you with information and registration procedures for the new CAL League.  Please plan to attend or have your representative attend.  I have also attached a copy of the CAL League brochure for your reference.  Please review this brochure and give me a call if you have any questions.