[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Reminder: District II ODP Try-outs

Chris Fitzpatrick coachcfitz at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 09:13:20 PDT 2010

Coaches,

District ODP Tryouts is the first line of player identification for the Olympic Development Program (ODP).  Players at the District level will be evaluated over a 3 day period.  Use this as an opportunity for your players to compete against some of the best players in District 2.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Chris Fitzpatrick

Director of Coaching South San Jose Youth Soccer League

Email: coachcfitz at aol.com

Phone: (408) 674-4012

www.ssjysl.org