[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Saddleback Summer Classic 2010

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 08:49:32 PDT 2010

Coaches
FYI

From: Director Toki Rathor <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, April 27, 2010 6:06:58 PM
Subject: Saddleback Summer Classic 2010

WEB SITE DIRECTOR E-MAIL
To unsubscribe to the tournament announcements click HERE.

Joy Fawcett & Saddleback United Soccer Club Present the

2010 Saddleback Summer Classic

Saddleback United Soccer Club and National Soccer Hall of Fame inductee Joy Fawcett
invite you to beautiful Orange County for great competition in the inaugural Saddleback
Summer Classic. Our mission is to create a unique tournament experience that
promotes our core principles of positive coaching, community service, character
development and love for the game of soccer.

The competition will be held on June 12-13, 2010 in San Juan Capistrano at the San Juan
Sport Complex and JSerra Catholic High School. We will have professional sports
trainers and food concessions at both locations. And at the San Juan Sports Complex
several of our non-profit partners will be featured.

But as all true soccer aficionados know, not only does our tournament coincide with the
beginning of summer, but also the opening of the 2010 World Cup and the US - England
match. To celebrate this, we will be shutting down the tournament during the US match
so that all of our participants can watch the game at nearby venue. We will also have
special arrangement with local restaurants so that we “soccer knuckleheads” can enjoy
the other World Cup and WPS games televised over the weekend.

Event Highlights
• Awards for 1st and 2nd place tournament pins for all participants
• San Juan Capistrano Sports Complex – 8 fields, 3 with lights
• JSerra High School San Juan Capistrano – 6 all weather fields
• USA vs England World Cup game viewing party @ a local venues
• Trainer and first aid at every field
• Check-in 90 minutes before the 1st game

Dates: June 12 & 13, 2010
Entry Deadline: May 31, 2010
Ages: Boys and Girls U9-U18
Brackets: Gold, Silver, Bronze, Signature/Plus
Fees: U9-U10/$375 U11-U18/$475
Registration: www.saddlebacksummerclassic.com

For Information and Discounts – Call Now
Toki Rathor
Tournament Director
info at saddlebackunited.org
949-858-3241

At the tournament, we will also be highlighting some of our community service partners
and we encourage you learn more about these tremendously worthy non-profit
organizations.

TOPSoccer (The US Youth Soccer Outreach Program for Soccer) is a community based
training and team placement program for young athletes ages 5 and up with special
needs. TOPSoccer provides meaningful learning, development and physical participation
opportunities for these young athletes through the game of soccer. The emphasis of this
program is on development, training and participation rather than on competition. Our
goal is to enable young athletes with disabilities to develop their physical fitness,
technical skills, courage and self-esteem through the joy and excitement of playing
soccer.

Little Feet in an organization that provides soccer balls to kids in developing countries
through a “buy one give one” program. More information is available at
www.littlefeet.com.

Sport Gift is focused on providing sports to underprivileged children throughout the world
and promoting sports related community service among our youth. Sports Gift has
donated thousands of items of sports equipment to deserving children all over the world
including the United States, Mexico, Central America, South America, Indonesia, Africa
and the Middle East. More information is available at www.sportsgift.org. Bring your
slightly used shoes, cleats, balls etc. and soccer clothes to help this great cause. Sports
Gift will be setup to graciously accept your donation at our tournament headquarters.