[SSJ-Coaches] Coaching Licenses

Chris Fitzpatrick coachcfitz at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 14:45:15 PDT 2010

SSJYSL will be offering an F Course 8/20 and 9/10.  The course entails 3
hours in the classroom Friday and 6 hours on the field either Saturday or
Sunday.  The course is free for all SSJYSL Coaches.  The courses will fill
up quick so please contact me if you wish to take the course.

Chris Fitzpatrick

Director of Coaching South San Jose Youth Soccer League

Email: coachcfitz at aol.com

Phone: (408) 674-4012

www.ssjysl.org