[SSJ-Coaches] BERNAL - MARKING OF FIELDS - Oval Complete - Tuesday for Upper Field

eric simons ricklions at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 10 21:37:16 PDT 2010

I had only one person show up today to help mark the upper field and that was a parent from my team, Mika Mackin.  I had her remark the oval.  The field maintenance schedule this week had the SSJ Hurricanes scheduled to remark the fields.  Being only one field is marked and that the field maintenance was taken care of today there will be no need for the them to mark the oval this week.  Thu. Aug. 12, 2010SSJ Hurricanes (GU16 C)
I will be there again next Tuesday, August 17th at 4:30 with the equipment necessary to mark the upper field.  Again this is the responsibility of all the rec and competitive  U12 and older teams.   I would appreciate a response as to who will be your representative next Tuesday.   Older teams practicing at La Colina Park and Gunderson need to send someone next Tuesday.

Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at earthlink.net
Soccer line (408) 227-4163