[SSJ-Coaches] CYSA Cal Soccer League first game

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 10:57:23 PDT 2010

Coaches,

The new CYSA Cal Soccer League (http://www.calsoccerleague.org/)  has marked in
their web page the first game on September 11th.

They are still working on the seeding of the teams.
As soon as I have more information (brackets and all of that ) I will let you
know.

Also, please remember that opening/picture day is on September 12th at Oak
Ridge Elementary School.

If you have not reserve yet your booth please contact Tracy Williams, SSJYSL
Communications, Activities and Promotions Director

Best regards
Jorge Prado
SSJYSL Comp Teams Director