[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Battle by the Bay 2010

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 11:06:10 PDT 2010

Coaches,
FYI

Is a class 1 tournament, just in case.

Best regards
Jorge

From: Director John Sanchez <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, August 17, 2010 10:26:05 AM
Subject: Battle by the Bay 2010

WEB SITE DIRECTOR E-MAIL
To unsubscribe to the tournament announcements click HERE.

Coaches, Managers, and Club Representatives,

Alliance FC would like to invite you to our annual Battle by the Bay tournament
on September 25 & 26. Centrally located with some of the nicest fields in the
east bay cities of Newark, Fremont, Union City, and Hayward. It's the perfect
time to check out your competition for the fall season.

There is a 3 game minimum for every team and we strive to make the competition
as balanced as possible.

All games will be played Sat & Sun. There will be no mandatory Friday night
check-in. Teams may check-in Friday night or 1 hr before team's first game.

This tournament is a Division 1 tournament approved and sanctioned by US Club
Soccer. Trophies (not medals) awarded to 1st and 2nd place teams in each
division.

Boys & Girls:
U9-U11 play 8v8 fee $375
U12-U14 play 11v11 fee $475

We are a coach friendly tournament and will do all we can to accommodate coaches
with multiple teams or special requests for scheduling.

Registration Deadline: Sept 7th

Register today at www.alliancefutbolclub.org