[SSJ-Coaches] Coaches game on SSJYSL opening day

G Khadder u8 at ssjysl.org
Fri Aug 27 12:28:34 PDT 2010

Hello coaches and assistant coaches,

I am organizing another coaches game for the Fall season opening day scheduled on Sunday Sept 12th. The time has not been set yet. These games are fun for everyone and give the opportunity to coaches/assistant coaches to show off their "soccer moves" in front of their teams.
The coaches game will consist of two 20 minutes halves with 5 minute half-time. The league will provide licensed referees. The games will be played at Oakridge Elementary school -- same place where the opening day event is planned. Teams will consist of ONLY coaches and assistant coaches of SSJYSL rec and comp teams. Each team will have 10 players -- 9 play including the goal keeper and 1 sub.

Let me know if you are interested and committed to participate. If I get more than 20 interests, then I will limit participation from each team to increase the number of participating teams.

If you are interested, get back to me no later than August 31st and provide the following info:

1- Your name
2- Team's name, class, and age group
3- Grade your soccer skills: Above average, average, below average
4- Grade your fitness level: Above average, average, below average

The last two self-gradings are meant to help me to form two equal teams. The information will not be shared with anyone.
You do not have to be in good shape nor have good soccer skills to participate. But if you have some sort of a medical condition that is not compatible with such a strenuous activity, please do not participate.

Ghassan