[SSJ-Coaches] Opening Day Booths

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 29 13:32:12 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I have included a copy of the current list of Opening Day booths.  Please review the information and let me know if any changes need to be made.  If you are still interested in signing up for a booth and haven't done so yet, please let me know soon.

Teams are required to provide any needed supplies for Opening Day.  This includes tables, chairs, easy ups, extension cords, garbage bags, volunteers and anything else you may need.  Cars will be allowed on the black top for loading and unloading only.  No cars may be left on the black top.  Set up will begin at 9am.  Clean up must be completed by 3pm.

Tracy

Team
Contact
Booth Items
Electricity?

Dragons
Jorge Prado
Pizza, Mexican Corn on the Cob, Garlic Fries, Drinks
No

GU10 Fusion
Christine Fedrow
Snow Cones
Yes

GU16 Hurricanes
Anh Nguyen
Nachos, Soda/Water, Umbrella Stands
No

BU15 Elite Independent
Tony Deras
Hot Dogs
No

Indios
Francisco Lopez
Tacos
No

Electric Blue Attitude
Hannah McKinnon
Ice Cream, Popcorn, Soda
Yes

U12 Club America Cachorros
Jorge Delgadillo
Shish Kabobs, Ceviche Tostadas, Aguas Frescas
No

GU10 Shockwave
Anne Semone
Drinks, Snacks, Baked Goods, Raffle Earthquake Tix & Soccer Basket
Yes

BU12 Lions
Jill Leipelt/Chuck Cunningham
Egg Rolls, Filipino Food, Drinks