[SSJ-Coaches] Opening Day & Pictures

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 29 13:49:32 PDT 2010

Opening Day is right around the corner!  We will have many activities for the families and the comp teams will be selling food, drinks, and various items to raise funds for their teams.  Please remind your team families that we are looking for volunteers to help make this event a success.  This is a great way to earn a refund of the volunteer fee!  Anyone interested in signing up to volunteer can contact me a pr at ssjysl.org.

I am in the process of setting up the picture schedule.  Once game schedules are posted, please let me know if you have a game scheduled for Sunday, Sept 12th so that I can schedule your team pictures around your game schedule if possible.  Once the picture schedule is made it is difficult to make changes.  We will schedule a make up picture day for teams that can not make pictures on the 12th.  We can not offer make ups for individual players.

Don't forget about the coaches game!  If you are interested in playing, please contact Ghassan at u8 at ssjysl.org.  He will provide me with a list of coaches that will be playing in order to schedule their pictures before or after the game.

Thank you,
Tracy