[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: CCSL Coast & Bay:Accepted Teams and Divisions

Anh Nguyen anh.dina at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 31 22:42:01 PDT 2010

Hello Coaches,

After almost two months of work, the Coast League has posted a "ready-for-final" version of all the divisions.  I have sent out an earlier email two weeks ago with the earlier draft and I worked with some of you on your requests.

Please go to the link below and review the divisions for your team.  Please respond to this email by Thursday, September 2, if you have any comments.

Thank you for your help and patience.

Best Regards,