[SSJ-Coaches] applications and licenses

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 11:18:30 PST 2010

Coaches,

Thank you so much for your response.
These are the coaches that have send their application. Some had send also their
up graded license.
If you are not in the list, or if you have not send yet (to Chris in the past
and/or to me in the past and present) please do so, or you will not going to be
able to coach during Spring. If you are not coaching (or playing CYSA)
next season please let me know.

Coaches that had sent their application:
 J. MILLAN; T. DERAS; B.FISCALINI; S. EHRSAM; M. THURMANN; D. MONTEJANO; M.
McISSAC; J. AVALOS; T. SILIPIN; D. DATRA; MITCH; C. BONSALL; J. PRADO; D. ALPER;
R. SIEBER; J. REDCLIFT; E. SIMONS; C. LAWSON; S. GHOSE; C. BISH; A. THONGKHAM;
J. SEMONE; H. MacKINNON; D. SERRANO & S. SELLERS.

If you are not in the list please send the application and your up dated
license.
If you are on the list but not sure if I have your must recent license, please
send it again, it will not hurt.

Thank you all

Best regards
Jorge Prado