[SSJ-Coaches] Book1.xls

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 20:59:03 PST 2010

Thank you Jeff.

I want to send this to all coaches. please fell free to correct and I think it
will be great if you, me and maybe Anh resend it to all coaches.

Coaches,

Thank you so much to those of you who came last weekend. I hope this coming
weekend those of you who have not tournament can come.
We had a great turn around in most age groups. So I have some sign in list of
those kids.

Now, I want to remind you that ALL SSJYSL competitive players most come to try
outs. This is an opportunity for all of us coaches to see ALL of  the players
and talk to parents in case we see a player that may be move up a bracket.
Remember, this is not poaching players, as some may think, that practice is not
allow by CYSA rules, this is, again a chance for coaches, players and parents to
see if their children are in the right team or bracket.
So please, send an email to all of your parents and ask them to come to the try
outs. Does not matter if they came last weekend.

I know some of you have a tournament this coming weekend, but those of you who
have not, it is mandatory (U9 to U14) for you and your team to come. If you do
not so, you may not be able to play under SSJYSL.
Also, I you are having try outs for your team in different dates than the
League, and there is a team in your same age group, you have to stend an
invitation to the coach of that team as courtesy.
Please remember, we are a LEAGUE, not an individual team, so we need to act as
one.

Again, try outs are mandatory to all players under the SSJYSL.

Best regards
Jorge Prado
SSJYSL Coaches Director.