[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: fyi mecrury news pics

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 18:04:10 PST 2010

Coaches
FYI

Best regards
Jorge

From: Crawdad1961 <crawdad1961 at yahoo.com>
To: Jorge Prado <jmqprado at yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, February 2, 2010 5:01:08 PM
Subject: fyi mecrury news pics

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "lauraino2003 at yahoo.com" <lauraino2003 at yahoo.com>
To: crawdad1961 at yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, February 2, 2010 4:57:22 PM
Subject: Fw: hi laura --

________________________________

From: "Seipel, Tracy" <TSeipel at mercurynews.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:28:16 -0800
To: <lauraino2003 at yahoo.com>
Subject: hi laura --

Tracy Seipel here from the San Jose Mercury News.

I'm writing a story on the Measure P-funded soccer complex that may be located in an area next to the proposed Earthquakes Stadium.
We'd like to run a photo of youths playing intramural (not school-organized) soccer today, tomorrow -- as soon as possible.

Do you know of any field/practice/game we could attend and take photos? I'd also like to talk to one or two kids (with their parents' permission, of course)
about what they think of the new complex, and that it's next to the Earthquakes practice field.

Feel free to email me or call me at 275-0140.

Many thanks for your help.

Tracy Seipel