[SSJ-Coaches] Spring roster

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Tue Feb 9 22:08:03 PST 2010

 Coaches,

For spring registration, I need the following:

A roster list of your players.

If you are adding kids to your team that did not play anywhere in the fall, than I need a registration form, birth cert and $25.00.
If you are adding kids and they played cysa last fall  in a different league, I need their name and the league they were signed up in.

Your fall passes are not valid for spring.  I will issue blue spring passes.  These will be the only accepted passes on the field.

This roster and your SSJ fees are due to me no later than FEB. 27. Coaches, if you do handle the paperwork for your team please pass
this on to your team manager.

Thanks,
Rosemary

=