[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Gerald Badella Memorial Tournament - 2010

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 17:55:57 PST 2010

Coaches U14 to U18
Just in case you are interested.

Best regards
Jorge

From: Director Clay Ice <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, February 18, 2010 3:11:35 PM
Subject: Gerald Badella Memorial Tournament - 2010

WEB SITE DIRECTOR E-MAIL
To unsubscribe to the tournament announcements reply to this message with REMOVE as the subject.

The Central Valley Soccer Academy will be hosting the 38th annual Gerald Badella Memorial Soccer Tournament this February 27th and 28th, 2010 in Fresno California. This is a U S Club sanctioned Tournament which is one of the oldest upper age Tournaments in the United States. The competition has always been known to provide strong competition to teams preparing for State Cup play.
This year two teams will be selected to play Saturday evening, February 27th at Chuchanski Park in a preliminary game prior to the San Jose Earthquakes vs. Fresno Fuego Match.
We welcome back all of our friends from Northern California, Southern California, Nevada, Oregon and Arizona. Your participation enhances the spirit of the competition.

Age Groups: U14 - U18 Boys and Girls

Fee: $525.00

Location: Fresno Regional Sports Complex

Format: Minimum of 3 games

Registration: cvsacyclone.org

Deadline: January 31st - Has been extended

Contact Info: Clay Ice [559] 348-1119 or clayrosie01 at hotmail.com